Tien-her Wang, Ph.D.
6357 Ridgemore Drive
Baton Rouge, LA 70817
Phone: (504) 771-3790 (B) (504) 753-7566
Ph.D. (Physics), Washington University, St. Louis, MO (1974)
M. S. (Physics), University of Waterloo, Ont. Canada (1969)
B. S. (Physics), Taiwan University, Taiwan (1965)
- PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCES/EMPLOYMENT
- Professor of Physics, Southern University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Member of the Southern University faculty since September, 1975
- Director, Surface Physics Laboratory, Dept. of Physics, Southern University.
- Technical Staff, Bell Laboratories, Allentown, PA. Sunu-ner, 1999
Field of Investigation: C-V Characteristics of C-MOS
- Co-director of Asbestos Detection Program 1982-1984
- Post Doctorate, Material Research Lab., Washington University, St. Louis, MO,
1974-1975. Studies of Crack Propagation and Stress and Strain Analysis of
- Instructor of Physics, Tatung Institute of Technology, Taipei, Taiwan, 1965-1967
- "Nuci@-acoustic-resonance studies of the Ta-H system: interpretation that
characterizes the hydride precipitate" Phys. Rev. B 29, 37 (1984)
- "Nuclear Acoustic Resonance in Single Crystal, Hydrogen-Free Tantalum." Phys.
Rev. B 12, 26 (1975)
- "Precipitation of Hydrogen Interstitial in Single Crystal Tantalum." Physics status
solidi (a) 25,k35 (1974)
- "Nuclear Acoustic Resonance of Ta 181 in Tantalum Single Crystal" Bull. Am.
Phys. Soc. 18,95 (1973)
- PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSIHPS
American Physical Society; North America Taiwanese Professor Association
Department of Physics of Faculty